info goes here.
About Educational Continuum Org.
Educational Continuum Organization (ECO) NFP offers Internet space for educational programs that include students and their teachers working in online collaborations. We offer various collaborative projects the sharing of a Moodle LMS, a Google private domain and other Web-based resources and services to practice 21st century learning.
These projects include:
If you are interested in participating in any of these organizations/projects or would like to volunteer to help in anyway, please contact Bonnie Thurber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board Members for 2016-17 are:
- Bonnie Thurber, President;
- Linda Smentek, Treasurer and Educational Continuum Associate;
- Jack Fritz, Director of Benedictine University Libraries:
- Carl Pennypacker, Physics, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory;
- Ruth Shunick, Travel and Leisure Consultant; and
- Lynne Zielinski, Enterprise in Space Education Manager.
System Administration for Educational Continuum is led by Felipe Carasso.